Powered by Blogger.

Live Below The Line Challenge

Sunday 28 April 2013

This week is Live Below The Line week.  We tried the challenge last year and it was indeed a challenge.  We won't be taking part this year due to health reasons but will be using the £25 that we would've spent on the challenge to sponsor those who are taking part.


Live Below The Line Week runs from 29th April to 3rd May 2013 (this is the official week however you can chose any 5 days that suit you!).  It’s free to sign up and there is no minimum sponsorship target. All you need to do is go to https://www.livebelowtheline.com/uk and create a fundraising page.


Taking part in the challenge is a brilliant life experience for everyone, don't be put off if you have kids.  My three daughters spoke about it at their school assemblies and in their classes to share their experience of the week and to spread the word.  It was hard but we were so glad to have done it.

I hope many of you feel inspired to take up the challenge, we will be back taking part next year.

2 comments:

  1. I'm taking part this year, though didn't think to include my two toddlers - next year I may well.

    Dreading the monotony a little, and that I didn't budget for tea!!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really tough for us as a family but taught us a lot and was well worth doing. I had to try and budget for coffee too otherwise I would've been totally unbearable that week. ;)

      Delete

Back to Top