Powered by Blogger.

Merry Christmas!

Thursday 25 December 2014

My family and I would like to wish all my blog readers and your families a very Merry Christmas and say a HUGE thank you for reading and supporting me and my blog. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas Day and a great start to the New Year.

Special thoughts, big hugs and hopes for peace to all those for whom Christmas is painful, stressful or sad for whatever reason.  Special thoughts and thanks also to those who keep us safe and well over this holiday time, to all those working - whether paid or unpaid - we hope you have a restful time when you can and thank you for all you do.


From my family to yours, Merry Christmas Everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Mary in Perth Australia26 December 2014 at 09:32

    Thank you Michelle for your Christmas wishes. Those lovely words about people having a difficult Christmas are so true. Also add my thanks to those who work to keep us safe, wherever in the world we may be.

    Merry Christmas to you and your family. Wishing you health, peace and joy for the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary in Perth Australia26 December 2014 at 09:35

    Merry Christmas Michelle to you and your family.

    I agree with your lovely comments about people who find this Christmas difficult, and also my good wishes and thanks to those who are working over Christmas to make our lives better and safer.

    Wishing you a peaceful, healthy and happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas and a happy and peaceful new year

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top