Powered by Blogger.

Bready, Steady, Go - May Round-Up

Thursday 11 June 2015
Lovely Jen from Jen's Food and I started Bready, Steady, Go a couple of months ago and are delighted that you're linking up your delicious bread creations. The theme last month was "Bread with Bits" and there were of course delectable breads linked up to our challenge.

Tales from the Kitchen Shed made Mutigrain Bread with great step by step instructions, perfect for those who would love to bake their own bread but perhaps were a little nervous about the process.

Home Made Multigrain Loaf with easy step by step instructions, you can't beat homemade bread !

Allotment to Kitchen made a delicious and creative Mango, Pineapple and Coconut Soda Bread, great to see experimentation with flavours.



Penny from Penelope's Pantry baked a dairy free enriched dough for an Easter Tsoureki.



My co-host, Jen's Food, made Smoky Cheddar Rolls. I have to give them a go, my daughters would love them in their packed lunches and they would be great for a weekend breakfast with scrambled eggs. 

smokey cheddar bread rolls

BakingQueen74 baked a stunning Rosemary and Sage Loaf, great as a side with dinner.

IMG_3217-0.JPG

Farmersgirl Kitchen baked a delicious Date and Coconut Bread, perfect with either savoury or sweet accompaniments.


Onions and Paper created an impressive Fougasse with Almonds and Fennel, perfect for dunking in some locally sourced flavoured oil.


Thanks so much to all those who entered, your bakes look amazing and I'm sure they tasted great too!  Should you be inspired to bake your own bread this month, the linky is over on Jen's blog.

  

5 comments:

  1. Mango, pineapple and coconut soda bread sound like a dream for us tropical food lovers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I have a serious craving for bread now - yum!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must get baking some bread - well must get to blogging the bread that I do bake. Lovely ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm, that fougasse looks gorgeous! Thanks for including my loaf. I must make another.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for including my bread and for hosting. I am wishing i had some good crusty bread tonight as I picked up some Camembert.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top